- Rep: September 30
- House U15 to U19: February 14
- House U7 to U13: April 1
Rep team tryouts take place in early September for the next year's season and registration opens when teams are formed by the middle of the month.
To facilitate lower mainland interlock scheduling for U15 to U19, team forming for these divisions starts in mid February. Expect limited (if any) open spots after this date (see late registration below). Wait lists may start sooner depending on registration counts and team sizes.
Early bird discount (House league)
Register by January 31 to save $10 and secure your spot on a team with your friends.
Team forming begins in late March for the U7 to U13 divisions (mid-February for U15 to U19). Players may register after this date to fill up existing teams or be added to a waiting list. A waiting list is created once all teams in a division are deemed full. All rosters are finalized and closed by April 30. Your fees will be fully refunded if we cannot place you on a team in your age group. Although we try to accommodate specific teammate requests, we cannot guarantee placement on a particular team, especially once team forming begins.
What you need to register
Please ensure you have the following on hand before registering:
- Player details (e.g. date of birth)
- Softball BC # (all returning players)
- Credit card (to pay online, save time/money)
- TeamSnap ID & password
- Player preferences (positions & teammates)**
**Please discuss position and teammate requests with your daughter before registering.
You can use your existing Team Snap ID from any other sport, activity, or family member.
Your Softball BC number
Every player and coach must have their own personal Softball BC Lifetime Membership. If you've previously played with us (or any other Softball BC sanctioned league), you have a Softball BC membership number.
Returning NSGFA players can find theirs on the archived team roster from last season. New players need to get a membership from Softball BC.
An additional $10 is charged to to look up an existing member number for those who do not provide the correct Softball BC number when registering.
The preferred payment method is online by credit card during registration. Cheque and cash are subject to an additional $10 handling fee, and your registration may be held in suspense until payment is received. There is a $30 fee for dishonored payments. Please note that we do not accept credit card payments offline. Rep program registrations that are not paid in full by January 31 are subject to a $40 late fee.
If you are applying for funding from a community organization such as Kidsport or Athletics for Kids please select the applicable field on the registration form. You are responsible for submitting your application to the funding organization, and for any residual balance. Your registration may be held in suspense until funding is confirmed and the remaining balance is paid in full.
Please send a confidential email to our VP Finance if you have a special financial situation that may impact your payment of registration fees.
Withdrawal and refund requests must be submitted by email to the Registrar and are subject to approval by the association President. League uniforms and/or equipment must be returned in order for refund to be processed.
- House players: A full refund of regular season registration fees is available prior to your team’s first game. A 50% refund is available after the first game and up to April 29, after which no refunds are available.
- Rep players: A full refund of regular season registration fees is available prior to the team’s first practice, after which a 75% refund may be granted prior to the team’s first game. This may be increased (up to 100%) if the player can demonstrate she did not participate in more than one practice due to injury. A 50% refund is available after the first game and up to April 29, after which no refunds are available.
- Jr/Sr Women: A full refund of regular season registration fees is available prior to your team’s first game. A 50% refund is available after the first game and up to May 14, after which no refunds are available.